Is it possible to nest multiple portfolio pages?

Hello all,

Currently trying to build a website. Initial plan was to have the homepage be a portfolio page, with two 'projects' on display (for the two kinds of work I do). I was hoping to set each of those two project pages as their own portfolio page, linking to a set of project pages with each one serving as a gallery page with samples of the different sub categories. I feel like explaining this  over text is hard, so here's a small diagram:

• Portfolio (Home)
    • Portfolio (A)
      • Project (A)
      • Project (B)
      • Project (C)
    • Portfolio (B)
      • Project (1)
      • Project (2)
      • Project (3)

Is there ANY way to do something like this? I found another thread from over a year ago where the solution offered was to make one of the pages a gallery page, but that does not work for my purposes: I need to have text accompanying the pages and as of right now the only way to add text to gallery entries seems to be through captions, which are too small and not customizable at all. 

Any and all help would be much appreciated!

Edited by roguewebsiteuser
18 hours ago, roguewebsiteuser said:

Hello all,

Currently trying to build a website. Initial plan was to have the homepage be a portfolio page, with two 'projects' on display (for the two kinds of work I do). I was hoping to set each of those two project pages as their own portfolio page, linking to a set of project pages with each one serving as a gallery page with samples of the different sub categories. I feel like explaining this  over text is hard, so here's a small diagram:

• Portfolio (Home)
    • Portfolio (A)
      • Project (A)
      • Project (B)
      • Project (C)
    • Portfolio (B)
      • Project (1)
      • Project (2)
      • Project (3)

Is there ANY way to do something like this? I found another thread from over a year ago where the solution offered was to make one of the pages a gallery page, but that does not work for my purposes: I need to have text accompanying the pages and as of right now the only way to add text to gallery entries seems to be through captions, which are too small and not customizable at all. 

Any and all help would be much appreciated!

My idea is creating one page with 2 gallery sections or 2 image blocks that are linked to the Portfolio (A) and Portfolio (B). Hope it makes sense

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!