Remove scrolling functionality and hide footer on main portfolio page only (but not on project pages)

Go to solution Solved by Beyondspace,

Site URL: https://www.mattderrick.co

Hi there!

I am trying to hide the footer and remove scrolling functionality on my portfolio page (the one where the titles appear - in my case I am using 'hover:background' style). I'm essentially trying to create a cover page. I have tried introducing some CSS that removes footer/scrolling functionality but due to the nature of the portfolio module, it also removes scrolling functionality from all the project pages too....

Is there any CSS I can introduce to the site that would only apply to the main portfolio page, and not the project pages? 

Thank you very much in advance to anyone who might know how to solve this problem! 

Best wishes,

Matt

4 hours ago, MattDerrick said:

Site URL: https://www.mattderrick.co

Hi there!

I am trying to hide the footer and remove scrolling functionality on my portfolio page (the one where the titles appear - in my case I am using 'hover:background' style). I'm essentially trying to create a cover page. I have tried introducing some CSS that removes footer/scrolling functionality but due to the nature of the portfolio module, it also removes scrolling functionality from all the project pages too....

Is there any CSS I can introduce to the site that would only apply to the main portfolio page, and not the project pages? 

Thank you very much in advance to anyone who might know how to solve this problem! 

Best wishes,

Matt

Try adding to Home > Design > Custom Css

#collection-6280953e357b994502225cb2 footer {
  display: none;
}

Let me know how it works on your site

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• Solution

My testing

image.thumb.png.e4611ce0b3b755bffd28399cb8e8e47d.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!