Calendar Customization to help with ADA guidelines/ font size/ color / contrast

Site URL: http://www.syrstage.squarespace.com

Hello all,

In an attempt to help make our site more ADA compliant and assist with the small font and contrast issues, I'm wondering if anyone knows how to make the font size of calendar days larger and more legible so they would be uniform. Including when there are multiple events on one day.

I used @tuanphan's helpful customization for a different color from another post, but would love to be able to adjust a bit more and be able to bump up the size of the days + month larger without having to make the calendar itself too big.

Thanks in advance!

calendar sample.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 5/18/2022 at 10:36 PM, MiteySmite said:

Site URL: http://www.syrstage.squarespace.com

Hello all,

In an attempt to help make our site more ADA compliant and assist with the small font and contrast issues, I'm wondering if anyone knows how to make the font size of calendar days larger and more legible so they would be uniform. Including when there are multiple events on one day.

I used @tuanphan's helpful customization for a different color from another post, but would love to be able to adjust a bit more and be able to bump up the size of the days + month larger without having to make the calendar itself too big.

Thanks in advance!

calendar sample.png

Do you have some example of the result you want to achieve? Some screenshot could help

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!