Anyone else having major issues with 7.1??

Hey guys! 

I switch to 7.1 from 7.0 about 3 months ago and everyday I have a new/reoccurring issue.  Items won't move within the page (click and drop to desired spot and it jumps back up to its original place), items not moving between pages (tick the items I want to move, select the page they are to go to, when I click move they stay where they are), items dropping information and price of products changing, deleted items still showing up even though they are marked as deleted....and the list goes on...

Support team has been little no help.  They keep suggesting the same thing after I have told them I have taken those steps.  Support is actually the MOST frustrating part as they do not read my emails correctly and when the finally get back to me their suggestion is a. either something I told them I have done already or b. has nothing to do with the issue.  I have had some luck keeping the same support person but most times its a different person responding to my emails.....it makes no sense, it would be much more efficient if the SAME PERSON helped from beginning to end so you don't have to constantly keep reexplaining the issue. 

Support was really good when I first started my site and they have just gone down hill...I ask to be transferred to someone who has more seniority and they tell me that their team is correct...even though I usually know more then they do!!!  ex. had one guy in a chat tell me that you can't move duplicated items, told him that was untrue, he then told me the duplicated items needed to published in order to move them, not true, I have never had to do that, then he said he just didn't know.....told me I was correct when I corrected him and everything....after dealing with this person i asked for a supervisor and this is the response I got 'Before we get started, I did want to note that our support team is highly trained in our platform. They will always be your best resource for information about Squarespace and our policies.' ....... ya ok....

I had none of these issues when we were using 7.0 and I am curious if anyone else is having any or other issues with 7.1....it just feels like it is still being developed and they have no clue what they are doing. 

thank you 

• Replies 0
  • Views 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic