How can I resize the buttons on my website to be smaller for mobile view?

Site URL: http://www.marenberg.dk

Hi! How can I resize the buttons on my website to be smaller for mobile view? On desktop, the button size is small but when I change to mobile view the buttons compress into a big button.

I used the following code to resize the button on my frontpage header image, but how can I resize the other buttons?:

@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
a.sqs-block-button-element--large.sqs-block-button-element {
    font-size: 11px;
}
}

Hey @Marenberg You can use next classes for the medium and small buttons on the site:
.sqs-block-button-element--medium
.sqs-block-button-element--small
Just add same code but change "large" to the preferred button style (small, medium). System buttons like a form button, product etc has a different class, so You should to get a correct class for the system buttons and then add custom styles for mobile view.

SquareRefresh, premium plugins & templates that have an elevated feel.

Plugins: Have your site stand out. 
Templates: Our templates are designed with versatility in mind.
Get Freebies: Sometimes things in life are free. Browser our hand selected free plugins.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, christina_marie_333 said:

Add to Design > Custom CSS

/* Posters cards buttons mobile */
@media screen and (max-width:767px) {
	.design-layout-poster a {
		font-size: 12px !important;
}
.design-layout-card a {
	font-size: 11px !important;
}
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...

Im having the same issues, im version 7.1 and my button on mobile view which has CSS in now on my header (was in burger menu before).. bit its quite far to the left and needs moving in (I've reduced logo padding, so there is space). However I think overall I need just code to reduce button and text size..cant seem to find a code that does.. please help 

22 hours ago, saradicarlo1 said:

Im having the same issues, im version 7.1 and my button on mobile view which has CSS in now on my header (was in burger menu before).. bit its quite far to the left and needs moving in (I've reduced logo padding, so there is space). However I think overall I need just code to reduce button and text size..cant seem to find a code that does.. please help 

What is your site url? We can check easier

Or send to forum message

• 4 weeks later...

Help, i am having issues !! The same thing with my button on mobile view.. its too big.. my URL is www.milasgardenglamping.com .. i sent the above message a few weeks ago".. but didnt realise you responded 🙂  "Im having the same issues, im version 7.1 and my button on mobile view which has CSS in now on my header (was in burger menu before).. bit its quite far to the left and needs moving in (I've reduced logo padding, so there is space). However I think overall I need just code to reduce button and text size..cant seem to find a code that does.. please help

On 4/21/2022 at 10:32 PM, saradicarlo1 said:

Help, i am having issues !! The same thing with my button on mobile view.. its too big.. my URL is www.milasgardenglamping.com .. i sent the above message a few weeks ago".. but didnt realise you responded 🙂  "Im having the same issues, im version 7.1 and my button on mobile view which has CSS in now on my header (was in burger menu before).. bit its quite far to the left and needs moving in (I've reduced logo padding, so there is space). However I think overall I need just code to reduce button and text size..cant seem to find a code that does.. please help

It looks like you solved with this?

@media screen and (max-width: 992px) {
    .header-actions-action--cta a {
        border-radius:5px;
        padding: .8em .8em !important
    }

.header-actions {
        display: block !important
    }

.header .header-actions-action--cta {
        display: block;
        width: 0% !important;
        padding-right: 0px;
        padding-left: 0px
    }

.header-title-nav-wrapper {
        flex: 100% !important;
        padding-right: 0px;
        padding-left: 0px
    }
}

Or send to forum message

• 6 months later...