Site fonts recently changed, messed up text on one page - PLEASE HELP

Site URL: http://hilarybeckwith.com/services

Hello - I recently changed the site fonts within the Squarespace settings, and evidently messed up one text box (and maybe more). I have been fiddling around with the coding for a while trying to fix it, and cannot.I've tried messing with line-height, margin, letter-spacing codes. I've even just tried going into the box and retyping it. 

I don't know what went wrong, and why it only impacted this one page, but can someone please help!?

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 1.00.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-18 at 1.02.14 PM.png

Hey Hilary,

It looks like you'd previously put some code in for this block:

#block-d0aa7d9e3eef7fe50bae p {
    font-family: henderson-sans-basic !important;
    color: #f7f4ee !important;
    margin-bottom: -15px !important;
    margin: 5%;
}

So that's likely interfering with your new settings. If you find that original code and change the margin-bottom to -5px (or play around with spacing that feels good to you), that should fix the overlap issue.

3 hours ago, genevieve-dbc said:

Hey Hilary,

It looks like you'd previously put some code in for this block:

#block-d0aa7d9e3eef7fe50bae p {
    font-family: henderson-sans-basic !important;
    color: #f7f4ee !important;
    margin-bottom: -15px !important;
    margin: 5%;
}

So that's likely interfering with your new settings. If you find that original code and change the margin-bottom to -5px (or play around with spacing that feels good to you), that should fix the overlap issue.

This worked! I had previously searched it out, thinking that was the problem, but could never find it (once upon a time, I had to duplicate this page).

Great catch!