CSS Code

25 minutes ago, Rcook said:

I'm new to Squarespace and don't have experience of using CSS codes. I want to add the code to reduce the image size on mobile. I already have a CSS code for the font. Do I add the new code directly after the font one, or do I need to add something in between? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey @Rcook this code on screenshot You should add in Settings > Advanced > Code Injection and paste here:
image.png.6d7277091767a047f854bc3053090013.png

More about Code Injection here.

SquareRefresh, premium plugins & templates that have an elevated feel.

Plugins: Have your site stand out. 
Templates: Our templates are designed with versatility in mind.
Get Freebies: Sometimes things in life are free. Browser our hand selected free plugins.

6 hours ago, Rcook said:

Thank you. When I add the code to the header the code is visible on the webpage. When using more than one code, do you need to link them or paste them on a new line? When I paste on a new line, the new code doesn't appear to be working. 

Font code which You provided before should be in Header Injection, the if You need to add other custom CSS code You should to add it in Design > Custom CSS

SquareRefresh, premium plugins & templates that have an elevated feel.

Plugins: Have your site stand out. 
Templates: Our templates are designed with versatility in mind.
Get Freebies: Sometimes things in life are free. Browser our hand selected free plugins.