How to adjust font size of image description/caption within projects in a gallery

Site URL: https://dandelion-buffalo-bkmz.squarespace.com/config/pages/618978872006b30319c36796

I'm trying to adjust the font size of the captions of images within projects of a gallery.  The only place to insert text is in the "image description" section under uploading images.  Once the text is uploaded it remains as default to the paragraph style, but doesn't have any place to adjust size, nor to display the image description when the Lightbox feature is enabled.  All I can do is enable/disable captions.  

Is there a way to change the font size?  

Can the captions display when using the lightbox?

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 11.40.56 AM.png

Edited by elc1972
  • Replies 1
  • Views 807
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

23 hours ago, elc1972 said:

Site URL: https://dandelion-buffalo-bkmz.squarespace.com/config/pages/618978872006b30319c36796

I'm trying to adjust the font size of the captions of images within projects of a gallery.  The only place to insert text is in the "image description" section under uploading images.  Once the text is uploaded it remains as default to the paragraph style, but doesn't have any place to adjust size, nor to display the image description when the Lightbox feature is enabled.  All I can do is enable/disable captions.  

Is there a way to change the font size?  

Can the captions display when using the lightbox?

Screen Shot 2021-12-02 at 11.40.56 AM.png

Your site is private now. Kindly share it with a protected password to check your issue together

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• elc1972 changed the title to How to adjust font size of image description/caption within projects in a gallery