images corrupted after upload

On my site, I have several products added all with working images ( on the product detail page)

so I know the image i am using did upload correctly.  However, frequently when I want to add my product to an image gallery the image somehow becomes corrupt and all i get is either a blank white image or  I get a subset of the picture ( like it zoomed in on the upper left corner the size of a stamp and blow that up to fill up the image container ) 

This does not happen every time i add a picture to a gallery, its intermittent

The image is uploaded when i create the product. I verify the product page is correct and the image is shown as expected.

then I add a picture to a gallery and I use the search feature instead of upload image. I find the same image I used for the product page ( that did work ) and select it for my gallery. when it finishes, I have just a blank image (white). usually if i delete the image and re-add it, the issue gets resolved. 

I can't find any rhyme or reason to it and my co workers are tired of having to check/test/ and replace images on a more or less regular frequency.  today (for example it happened with 2 of 4 images that were uploaded. ) 

What can I do to address this ? 

• Replies 0
  • Views 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days