Jump to content

Special Request Help!!

Recommended Posts

So my client is wanting her logo to appear not on a navigation bar but on the actual pages themselves. I have this worked out on desktop but not on mobile. I'm not sure what exactly to do to get what she's wanting on mobile as well.

Any help would be appreciated! I'm just trying to add a png of her logo so it appears on each page when viewed from mobile. 

Thank you!!!

Edited by jennajo22w
Link to comment
8 hours ago, jennajo22w said:

So my client is wanting her logo to appear not on a navigation bar but on the actual pages themselves. I have this worked out on desktop but not on mobile. I'm not sure what exactly to do to get what she's wanting on mobile as well.

Any help would be appreciated! I'm just trying to add a png of her logo so it appears on each page when viewed from mobile. 

Thank you!!!

What is your site url?

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2021 at 5:11 PM, Wolfsilon said:

If you're using 7.1 you could try a code like this:

.page-section:before {
  content: "";
  position: absolute;
  right: 5px;
  bottom: 0;
  background-image: url(PNG_URL_HERE);
  background-size: cover;
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
  background-position: center;
  width: 50px;
  height: 50px;
  z-index: 1;
}

I tried this and it gives me what I'm wanting on desktop but it still won't appear on mobile.

Link to comment
On 11/10/2021 at 5:41 AM, jennajo22w said:

I tried this and it gives me what I'm wanting on desktop but it still won't appear on mobile.

Can you share link to page where you used the code? We can check easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
On 11/10/2021 at 5:43 AM, jennajo22w said:

Its currently private but it's just for a photographer she saw this site https://www.naomihopkinsphotography.com/ and it seems like her number one priority is the logo placement on mobile. 

Logo is on 2 place, once on desktop container and another on mobile container, but since each template are different we need to check your site to give exact answer

Greeting, it's BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Keyword Highlighter
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

Link to comment
On 11/18/2021 at 6:24 AM, jennajo22w said:

The site is at www.eyerockphotography.com and the password is 2217

You mean add a clickbale logo to top of image? 

image.thumb.png.4db1916cc8df805e95fcfc8fe5d1387a.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2021 at 6:17 AM, jennajo22w said:

Yes! A logo at the top left corner on mobile that ideally appears on every page.

Add to Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Footer

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
  $(document).ready(function() { 
		$('<a href="/" class="m-logo"><img src="https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5ca5126453371b00013c7b78/3e19183d-4ee8-4d9b-a2ee-72524af2d170/goldenrootswebsite.png?format=1500w"/></a>').appendTo('[data-nc-base="mobile-bar"] [data-nc-container="top-left"]');
	});
</script>
<style>
  [data-nc-base="mobile-bar"] [data-nc-container="top-left"] {
    display: block;
}
  a.m-logo img {
    width: 100px;
}
  a.m-logo {
    display: block;
}
</style>

image.thumb.png.cf3aa7de1b0cd97cc3bbd2d25c1582c4.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment
On 12/1/2021 at 2:50 AM, tuanphan said:

Add to Settings > Advanced > Code Injection > Footer

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.5.1/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script>
  $(document).ready(function() { 
		$('<a href="/" class="m-logo"><img src="https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5ca5126453371b00013c7b78/3e19183d-4ee8-4d9b-a2ee-72524af2d170/goldenrootswebsite.png?format=1500w"/></a>').appendTo('[data-nc-base="mobile-bar"] [data-nc-container="top-left"]');
	});
</script>
<style>
  [data-nc-base="mobile-bar"] [data-nc-container="top-left"] {
    display: block;
}
  a.m-logo img {
    width: 100px;
}
  a.m-logo {
    display: block;
}
</style>

image.thumb.png.cf3aa7de1b0cd97cc3bbd2d25c1582c4.png

I followed your instructions but I'm still not seeing it...could I have a setting on that needs to be off? Is there anything else I can do? I appreciate your help and time so incredibly much.

Link to comment
On 12/4/2021 at 5:00 AM, jennajo22w said:

I followed your instructions but I'm still not seeing it...could I have a setting on that needs to be off? Is there anything else I can do? I appreciate your help and time so incredibly much.

I see logo here. You try checking again

image.thumb.png.f7decb7910fe324dbeca2cc7a45f343a.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

How to: Setup Password & Share url Insert Custom CSS - Page Header - Upload Custom Font - Upload File - Find Block ID - Contact Customer Care

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

×
×
  • Create New...

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.