Changing site title for just one page?

Site URL: http://www.thesetwoduo.com/those-four

Hi all,
First time on here. I'm hoping someone can help. I am a musician and have a site for my duo, These Two. We also have a four-piece, electric band, called Those Four. On my site, I added this page for Those Four, with a logo and brief description. However, I'd like to remove the site title that reads, "These Two" from that one page. I chatted with a SS person they said it would require custom code, and recommended I post here. any help is appreciated. Thanks!

-Jay

If you've got business/premium plan then probably best to put this code in the page header, by clicking the pages settings and then advanced and copy it in there. If you don't have premium/business, then just add a code block somewhere on that page . e.g. just below the logo for the those four bit. In that code block make sure it says HTML and then copy in this bit of code. same bit of code regardless of where you put it.

<style>
#title-area { display:none; }
</style>

Dave Hart. Software/Technology Consultant living in London. buymeacoffee 

2 hours ago, iamdavehart said:

If you've got business/premium plan then probably best to put this code in the page header, by clicking the pages settings and then advanced and copy it in there. If you don't have premium/business, then just add a code block somewhere on that page . e.g. just below the logo for the those four bit. In that code block make sure it says HTML and then copy in this bit of code. same bit of code regardless of where you put it.

<style>
#title-area { display:none; }
</style>

Worked perfectly! Thanks!