• Views 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, camilla_ksd said:

Site URL: https://www.ahc-oakland.org/team

I've build this page (https://www.ahc-oakland.org/team) with several different code blocks, but for some reason the code block under the second image (Nan) makes everything below it jump down on the page. I cannot seem to figure out why! 

Any help would be appreciated! 🙂

Thanks!  

hi. i just check the source code it seems like the div you hide, it have space after the anchors tag,below is a code which is show in inspect element 
<a href="#" data-featherlight="#bio-nan"></a>&nbsp;&nbsp;</div>

Remove this space it will fix.

10 hours ago, Agha_Waqas said:

hi. i just check the source code it seems like the div you hide, it have space after the anchors tag,below is a code which is show in inspect element 
<a href="#" data-featherlight="#bio-nan"></a>&nbsp;&nbsp;</div>

Remove this space it will fix.

Thank you for checking it out, @Agha_Waqas! 🙂

When I look at the code in the code block the space doesn't show up. It just looks exactly like this: 

<a href="#" data-featherlight="#bio-nan"></a>

Am I looking in the wrong spot since I can't find the &nbsp;&nbsp;</div> part that you see in the source code? Or could there be any other reason why it's hidden? 

Thank you so much for your time and help! 

15 hours ago, camilla_ksd said:

Thank you for checking it out, @Agha_Waqas! 🙂

When I look at the code in the code block the space doesn't show up. It just looks exactly like this: 

<a href="#" data-featherlight="#bio-nan"></a>

Am I looking in the wrong spot since I can't find the &nbsp;&nbsp;</div> part that you see in the source code? Or could there be any other reason why it's hidden? 

Thank you so much for your time and help! 

ahh yes maybe you are seeing on wrong one. please check this "Malcolm DeFils" this team member and onwards.