'Read More' links changed to 'listen' but not if you access blog from menu

Go to solution Solved by christyprice,

Site URL: https://newcommunity.org.uk/sunday-talks

A few months ago I managed to change the default 'read more' link at the bottom of each of our Sunday talks to 'listen'. Each talk is a blog post. 

However, I have just discovered that when I access the page from the menu (Resources>Sunday Talks) it reverts to saying 'read more' rather than 'listen'. Not a massive deal, but I reckon most people who are accessing the page will come in via the menu. If I refresh it, it then reverts back to 'listen'.

Given that I'm not entirely certain how I fixed it in the first place, any ideas as to how I can make sure it always says 'listen' regardless of how you access it? I'm attaching a picture of what I found in the Custom CSS section that might be how I fixed it in the first place.

Screenshot 2021-05-25 at 14.58.21.png

• Replies 1
  • Views 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Solution

Try turning off AJAX loading in site styles. Usually these issues that are resolved by reloading have to with cache and turning off AJAX doesn’t allow the cache. 

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023