Move Off Etsy

Site URL: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AztexSilver

Hi,

I've been on Etsy for 5 years and last year made over 6 figures in 2020! But net result was I paid Etsy ~$9000 and have to adhere to their nonsense.

Are there any services that would look at my numbers and see me as an investment. Design and manage my shops internet footprint and take a percentage? Or a yearly fee  to take a "risk" on me. I've got over 3000 sales and close to $500K gross revenue via Etsy since 2015. 100's of followers on IG and FB.

I'm willing to pay for the design of the site and I perform the daily management but some sort of service that thinks "Yea! This guy makes $100K with poor SEO etc I bet we could double and it'd be worth 1%" or something like that.... I'd pay them $9000!

I'm figuring there has to be some sort of business that speculates on such businesses as mine and sees a good "investment".

I've just hit the limit of my efforts and can't seem to improve week to week income which is good but can be better! I have bigger plans and some ways to easily expand my inventory but I'm stuck in the cycle of status quo doing what works...... but being a one man operation I have limits....

I need HELP!

Thanks!

• Replies 0
  • Views 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived