"Master Member"?

Hi all,

Just started with Sq Space and love it. Wix convert.

I am setting up 3 different members areas, each has a monthly recurring subscription of £49.99. Is it possible to create a "Master" membership subscription for (e.g.) £99.99, that gives you access to all three?

I don't desperately need this but it woudl be good if it was possible.

N

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Views 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

Can anyone please help me find a solution for this?

I have Member Subscription 1, 2 and 3, you can sign up to them as individual members areas. I would then like to have a Member Subscription which gives access to all 3 of these areas at a discount.

Can anyone think of a workaround to achieve this please?

You can't give people a price to buy multiple different areas as far as I can see. So, I think the only work around to this is if you create 4 member areas. 1, 2 and 3 and then for your Master Membership area, you would need to duplicate the pages/content you created for 1, 2 and 3 and put it all into area 4. 4 would be your Master Membership pricing. Does this make sense?

As the site owner, you would need to be on the highest level of Member Area subscription for this as you would have 4 membership areas.

Hope this helps.

Archived