Is it possible to make the website tagline clickable and redirect to the homepage (like the logo)

Site URL: http://privatexbeach.com/home

So I'm looking to make the site tagline ("PRIVATE BEACH") to be clickable and redirect users to back to the another page similar to how the logo does. 

As a back up just in case this isn't possible, I've placed the homepage ("THE BEACH") next to the tagline and plan on changing the name and font to match the tagline and effectively remove the tagline in place of the actual homepage link. 

Just curious to know the css for making this possible and I'll input it in the code injection.

Screen Shot 2021-03-05 at 9.12.45 PM.png

Not right off the top of my head but I have a fair amount of Javascript experience and making things clickable! 😀

Let me give it a go tomorrow when I'm fresh.

Please post your site-wide password.

Posting a site-wide password is not a security breach. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

Of course if someone else has some code please feel free to help!

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 1 year later...

This is exactly what I'm looking to do, but I am not knowledgeable enough in Javascript to know what personalized text I need to insert within the code provided. Could you or someone take a look at my page? I'm wanting "Sola Wood | Artificial | Dried | Preserved" to link to my "About" page. 

1.PNG

8 minutes ago, Ashelle said:

This is exactly what I'm looking to do

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

If your site is not public please set up a site-wide password, if you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site. Please read the documentation at the link provided to understand how it works.

Please read the documentation at the link provided on how to share a link to your site to understand how it works. A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

We can then take a look at your issue.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 7/14/2022 at 2:25 PM, Ashelle said:

This is exactly what I'm looking to do, but I am not knowledgeable enough in Javascript to know what personalized text I need to insert within the code provided.

I updated my cited code in my March 6, 2021 post. The code is a bit more generalized and indicates where you need to insert your URL.

In your case you are going to want the relevant line in the code to look like the following.

const url = '/about';

Let us know how it goes.