How to hide all products on main shop page not only the ALL hyperlink

• 10 months later...

Hi there @creedon - I'm hoping you can help me!

I used your code above which was wonderful at hiding the "all" category and page. However, I am hoping to have the following happen:

- I'd like it to land on a specific category page when people click into this shop

-I'd also like the categories to be visible on each of the pages

What's happening now: One clicks into the shop and is brought to a page that just lists the categories. Once a category is clicked into, the menu at the top that lists all the categories disappears, and a client would need to use the back button to get back to all the categories. Can you help with this?

Here's the shop.

Password: SOSHELP

1 hour ago, catfitz said:

I'd like it to land on a specific category page when people click into this shop

Move your shop into the Not Linked area of Pages.

Then in your Main Navigation create a Link page that points to the shop category you want to drop into. Something like /shop/earrings.

I'd also like the categories to be visible on each of the pages

Use the Sidebar Categories Type.

419688324_ScreenShot2022-08-16at3_04_26PM.png.ba31b59966b1c2b43dccaf9ce7db1de6.png

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

20 hours ago, creedon said:

Move your shop into the Not Linked area of Pages.

Then in your Main Navigation create a Link page that points to the shop category you want to drop into. Something like /shop/earrings.

Use the Sidebar Categories Type.

419688324_ScreenShot2022-08-16at3_04_26PM.png.ba31b59966b1c2b43dccaf9ce7db1de6.png

Let us know how it goes.

This worked perfectly! Thank you so much!

Looks like I have another q, @creedon.

The code has hidden all of everything in bold:

ALL

• Earrings
    • brand
    • brand
    • brand
  • Necklaces
    • brand
    • brand
    • brand
  • Bags
    • brand
    • brand
    • brand

My client would still like to be able to see Earrings, Necklaces, Bags etc, and would only like the ALL to be hidden. Do you have any ideas?

Thank you so much for your time and your help!

6 hours ago, catfitz said:

The code has hidden all of everything in bold:

My client would still like to be able to see Earrings, Necklaces, Bags etc, and would only like the ALL to be hidden. Do you have any ideas?

Don't use the code and see the following.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.