Template Recommendation for Landing Page with Navigation Menu

Site URL: https://brightarmy.com/

I was hoping to get some recommendations on templates to use to achieve the following:

1. Landing page that includes an animated gif logo (customisable with sizing), a text box description and a full-width background image (or images).

2. The landing page will have a header with navigation links including a drop down menu. The drop down menu will link to individual Project pages.

3. The Project pages will have full-width background images and overlaid text but NOT the animated gif logo that is displayed on the landing page, as well as the header navigation links.

I've tried various templates but keep coming up short. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I currently have a Cover Page and want to keep the style similar but change it to something incorporating the above.

• Replies 3
  • Views 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I haven't, no. I believe that requires a full domain transfer right?

So, are there no templates that allow me to achieve what I want in 7.0? It seems like a pretty basic design and UI I'm looking for, I just can't seem to make it work as the templates seem to have mandatory header and title elements that I want to customise.

Archived