Portfolio help

Hi everyone, I'm new to Squarespace and am trying to set up a website portfolio for my photography but I am having some issues figuring out the best way to display my images. I created a portfolio page and I have different subpages for different types of photography that I do. I imported all my images and have them set up in a grid style portfolio page. They are JPEG files. The problem is some of my images are horizontal and some are vertical and the way the grid is set up, it cuts off my images. I wanted to know if there is some type of portfolio page I can create where I have all my images in a grid style, but then you can open each image by clicking on it to show the full picture or maybe a setting I can change so you would be able to open images individually.

Hopefully this makes sense and I would appreciate any help. 

Thanks 

• Replies 1
  • Views 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, adiamante said:

Hi everyone, I'm new to Squarespace and am trying to set up a website portfolio for my photography but I am having some issues figuring out the best way to display my images. I created a portfolio page and I have different subpages for different types of photography that I do. I imported all my images and have them set up in a grid style portfolio page. They are JPEG files. The problem is some of my images are horizontal and some are vertical and the way the grid is set up, it cuts off my images. I wanted to know if there is some type of portfolio page I can create where I have all my images in a grid style, but then you can open each image by clicking on it to show the full picture or maybe a setting I can change so you would be able to open images individually.

Hopefully this makes sense and I would appreciate any help. 

Thanks 

Have you try mansory gallery display? it will not cut off the image

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Archived