Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Remove hover overlay on Portfolio page on mobile (Have text show without hover on mobile)

Marzon
Go to solution Solved by bangank36,

Question

Site URL: https://puma-orb-9lss.squarespace.com/projects

I'd like to have the portfolio overlay off when my website is viewed on mobile. Or in other words, I want all the text to show and not be hidden on mobile on the portfolio page. 

I should note that I have custom animations that override the overlay a bit. I added code such as the one below to prevent it on mobile. Maybe irrelevant but adding just in case. 

@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
  .portfolio-grid-overlay .grid-item .portfolio-title {
    transition: none !important
  }
}

• Answers 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Please try this @media screen and (max-width:640px) { .portfolio-grid-overlay .grid-item .portfolio-text { opacity: 1 !important; } .portfolio-grid-overlay .grid-item .portfolio-ti

Thanks @bangank36 ! Exactly what I needed

Thank you for this 🙂  - This should be standard on 7.1 I think. Seriously the amount of custom css required for 7.1 is painful.

Posted Images

4 answers to this question

Please try this

image.thumb.png.cc9bc78da8af2e7d8f7c948174bbc860.png

.portfolio-grid-overlay .grid-item .portfolio-text {
    opacity: 1 !important;
  }
      transition: none !important;
      transform: translateY(0);
  }
}

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Animated Heading Block
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you

12 hours ago, bangank36 said:

Please try this

image.thumb.png.cc9bc78da8af2e7d8f7c948174bbc860.png

.portfolio-grid-overlay .grid-item .portfolio-text {
    opacity: 1 !important;
  }
      transition: none !important;
      transform: translateY(0);
  }
}

Thanks @bangank36 ! Exactly what I needed

3 hours ago, concretenz said:

Thank you for this 🙂 

- This should be standard on 7.1 I think. Seriously the amount of custom css required for 7.1 is painful.

I think some of the feature work for you and some not, other people may not want this customisation

Greeting, it's BaNgan from BeyondSpace, I am Squarespace dev focus on provide solutions to enhance feature that squarespace.com can't provide.
Feel free to check my current Squarespace Plugins Developement: Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, Delivery Date Picker, Animated Heading Block
If you find my answer fit your need, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you