Disable transparent header menu background on mobile

Site URL: http://www.takebackyourcareerpodcast.com

Hello,

I have the transparency setting turned to ON for my site so that the header image is present behind the header menu. However, what I am trying to do is have the menu header on MOBILE not be transparent and, instead, for it to be a colored background (i.e. not show the image like it does on desktop).

Thank you!

Current:

2070484033_ScreenShot2020-11-01at6_08_18PM.png.336d86ecb865065bfeecb34d34362b60.png

Goal:

517277025_ScreenShot2020-11-01at6_08_06PM.png.088837169a5b55bdeb9343407b2e8142.png

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

@media screen and ( max-width: 799px ) {

#header {

background-color: #F2F1D4 !important;

}

body[data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"]:not( .header--menu-open ) .light-bold .burger-inner .top-bun,
  body[data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"]:not( .header--menu-open ) .light-bold .burger-inner .patty,
  body[data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"]:not( .header--menu-open ) .light-bold .burger-inner .bottom-bun

{

background-color: black;

}
  }

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

16 hours ago, creedon said:

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

@media screen and ( max-width: 799px ) {

#header {

background-color: #F2F1D4 !important;

}

body[data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"]:not( .header--menu-open ) .light-bold .burger-inner .top-bun,
  body[data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"]:not( .header--menu-open ) .light-bold .burger-inner .patty,
  body[data-menu-overlay-theme-switcher="true"]:not( .header--menu-open ) .light-bold .burger-inner .bottom-bun

{

background-color: black;

}
  }

Let us know how it goes.

This worked perfectly, thank you! I will tweak the color and it'll be all done. Thank you again for your help with this!

875930440_IMG_F6CE449F915A-12.thumb.jpeg.550f9822b62941d3b5e9852ab0cc43cb.jpeg

• 1 year later...

@failbetter

I was looking at your issue and I saw it in action and while I was tracking down what might be wrong the issue went away.

Did you fix the issue?

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.