Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
illuminatiAMS

How can I change the logo link destination to another page on my site?

Question

I've built a welcome/splash page for my site here. Once you click on the image in that splash page, it takes you to my /home page. When someone is navigating through the site, I want them to be able to just click the logo and go back to the /home page instead of the default splash page. What's the best way to do this? Can I just change the logo's link to go to another page on my site? Or can I somehow make visitors go to the splash page when typing in my url without designating the splash page as my homepage in the content editor?

By the way, I don't have a developer's license. I've just been tweeking a template. This is a trial account and the site isn't live, so I don't know if you guys will be able to view it. I'm gonna be getting a business license this week. Any help on this would be awesome. Thanks.

Edited by TreyT
retag

hi there guys, i built this website: https://bodega-simonassi.squarespace.com

it has two navigations, one for spanish one for english.

when you are inside an english page, you only see the english nav, same with spanish.

now, when im on the spanish nav and click the logo, it takes me to the spanish home.is there a way that when im on the enligh nav and click the logo for it to take me to the english home ?

many thanks !

hi there guys, i built this website: https://bodega-simonassi.squarespace.com

it has two navigations, one for spanish one for english.

when you are inside an english page, you only see the english nav, same with spanish.

now, when im on the spanish nav and click the logo, it takes me to the spanish home. is there a way that when im on the enligh nav and click the logo for it to take me to the english home ?

many thanks !

This solution was perfect for the desktop and iPad versions. However, when I click on the logo in mobile view it takes you back to the cover page. Any ideas how to get around this issue please?

I'm using the Avenue template and this seemed to. be my only answer The class or ID assigned to the logo image can change from template to template. (.logo ) worked for me.