Justify Text - Specific Text Sections

Site URL: https://www.afrct.com/

Dear Squarespace Community,

I have searched through the forum and generally over the internet to no avail.  I'm trying to find code to have certain text paragraphs, and not others, be justified left-right.  I've applied a general justify-text code, but it is having an effect on the text in the gallery section that is not wanted.  Thus wanting code that affects individual text blocks only (realizing I'll have to get the ID tag for the paragraph that will be justified).  Any help appreciated.  afrct.com

Thank you.

• Replies 5
  • Views 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually tuanphan I figured out how to target blocks.  Thank you.

I see you've answered a lot of questions on how to justify text for mobile phones.  I've been trying to target blocks using your code below from another post, trying to use a block ID instead of the .collection object..

I can't get the text to justify on mobile.  afrct.com.  Any help appreciated.  Thank you.

@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
  .collection-type-blog.view-item {
      p, .sqs-layout .sqs-block.html-block p, .sqs-layout .sqs-block.markdown-block p {
     	 text-align: justify;
  	}
  }
}
12 hours ago, dla said:

Actually tuanphan I figured out how to target blocks.  Thank you.

I see you've answered a lot of questions on how to justify text for mobile phones.  I've been trying to target blocks using your code below from another post, trying to use a block ID instead of the .collection object..

I can't get the text to justify on mobile.  afrct.com.  Any help appreciated.  Thank you.

@media screen and (max-width:640px) {
  .collection-type-blog.view-item {
      p, .sqs-layout .sqs-block.html-block p, .sqs-layout .sqs-block.markdown-block p {
     	 text-align: justify;
  	}
  }
}

Can you share site url? We can check easier.

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived