Member and Coupon Help

Site URL: http://www.idonthaveaurl.com

**I do not have a url because I am just getting into using squarespace right now. I want to know if this is even possible before buying a bunch of plugins and subscriptions. 

This is kind of complicated... but I really need help so any kind of advice is really appreciated. 

I have a business that I am starting and I need a very specific type of website for it to work. He is an example of what I would need it to do. 

*Website has membership access*

Member logs in, sees a list of vendors with exclusive coupons. User clicks on a "coupon" that can be used a total of 3 times. Once the user clicks on the coupon it is open for 10 minutes before it closes. Once it is closed the user can only access that coupon 3 times. (it can be a one time use button or a button that is allowed to be pressed three times) This information is saved on the users account. 

I know this is kind of complex and is kind of a weird scenario, however this is really the only way that a website would be beneficial to my page. I am new to squarespace so any ideas as far as good plugins to look into, specific code, tips and tricks, anyone who has done anything similar. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE the help. Thank you so much for reading this. 

• Replies 0
  • Views 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived