Multiple buy service options one with a monthly payment option

Hello,

I'm intending to sell a service course. If paid in full for the year it will be 5% less than if paid with 12 monthly payments so there will be two different pricing options for the same product. I'm using Stripe for the ecommerce gateway. I don't really want to add the same item twice with two different pricing options on the main product page. 

Also, is it possible to have a 'I have read the terms and conditions' check box along with the terms and conditions before the user makes a purchase?

Many thanks in advance,

Chris

• Replies 2
  • Views 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Chris,

I'm intending to sell a service course. If paid in full for the year it will be 5% less than if paid with 12 monthly payments so there will be two different pricing options for the same product. I'm using Stripe for the ecommerce gateway. I don't really want to add the same item twice with two different pricing options on the main product page. 

You should be able to add an "option" to the product called something like "1 month, 12 months, 6 months ect" or whatever you like. It will still have a different SKU number but it would technically be listed as the same product on the main page. 

Also, is it possible to have a 'I have read the terms and conditions' check box along with the terms and conditions before the user makes a purchase?

Under the same product options page you should see an option called "forms". Under this section you can add a checkbox option which can be adjusted to include "I agree" or however you would like to do it. This technically initiates when someone adds the product to their cart not when they check out. As long as that's not a big difference for you it will likely be the easiest way to solve your problem. 

Cheers!  

Archived