Upgrade G Suite from Basic to Business on New Site/Domain - reseller?

Site URL: https://support.google.com/a/answer/7632792

Hello.  New to this, so please bear with me.

I purchased an annual Business site through Squarespace, created a new domain through Squarespace, and signed up for G Suite through Squarespace, which is the Basic plan by default.  I thought I'd be able to upgrade to the Business Plan with G Suite, but it won't let me.  I attached a picture of the screen I get, the last one advising to contact SS.    

Long story short, I want to upgrade, but I like having everything as connected as possible (for my ease), but I'd also like to earn a free year.  I have no information or data to lose, so I'd be okay with deleting and starting over, I'm just nervous to delete something I don't realize I need.   

My website hasn't been published yet, I was hoping to get things situated before doing that, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it.  I say this because, during my site trial phase, I did not have access to design features I wanted, so I upgraded.  

Please help.  Thank you.

555916879_ScreenShot2020-08-13at1_07_23PM.thumb.png.67472277928b3e68ad233c3b3cbae962.png

When I want to get started it says...

1058743664_ScreenShot2020-08-13at1_14_00PM.thumb.png.018d7f245c75bb890eac48b15b2a85d3.png

• Replies 0
  • Views 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived