subscription to access online store

Hi all, I'm looking to create an online store where a subscription is required to access the store. Basically, members pay x dollars per month or year, then they get access to my exclusive store. The store part is straightforward and I can create that. But the subscription part, is it possible to code this? What would this entail? Would it be a complicated/costly process?

• Replies 1
  • Views 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, badgrammar said:

Hi all, I'm looking to create an online store where a subscription is required to access the store. Basically, members pay x dollars per month or year, then they get access to my exclusive store. The store part is straightforward and I can create that. But the subscription part, is it possible to code this? What would this entail? Would it be a complicated/costly process?

Hi , Unfortunatley  we cannot code such functionality in squarespace but we can use third party apps and plugins to get this type of functionality , One fine example of such app is 

Hope it Helps.

Archived