Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Question

Site URL: https://gar-dinosaur-9s8c.squarespace.com/config/design

Hi all

I've looked for the resolution for this and nothing worked. I managed to upload and update the font for the headings, but the logo(page title) and sections are still in the other font. Is there a custom css code I can place to change the type in the whole website? or at least the logo/sections?

Many thanks in advance!

6 answers to this question

You mean email?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

Hi there, 

I mean the logo font and the email in the right hand side. I would also like to make them the same font size, as they are by default different.

Thank you for replying. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 16.32.18.png

On 7/22/2020 at 10:30 PM, AnaR said:

Hi there, 

I mean the logo font and the email in the right hand side. I would also like to make them the same font size, as they are by default different.

Thank you for replying. 

Screen Shot 2020-07-22 at 16.32.18.png

Add to Home > Design > Custom CSS

.header-nav-item [href*="mailto"] {
    font-family: 'teodor';
    font-size: 20px;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (promote the establishment of free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.

On 7/24/2020 at 9:59 AM, tuanphan said:

}

Thank you so much, it worked perfectly for the email but the logo still has a different font. Could you help me with the code to change the logo font as well? many thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 15.49.34.png

On 7/25/2020 at 3:49 PM, AnaR said:

Hi Tuan,

I still haven't managed to change the font on the logo, could you help me please???

}

Thank you so much, it worked perfectly for the email but the logo still has a different font. Could you help me with the code to change the logo font as well? many thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 15.49.34.png

15 hours ago, AnaR said:

Can you share site url?