Editing Issues

Site URL: https://corkumcfl.org

I have been running into an issue these last couple of days where I have been unable to edit content on any of the pages on my website. At first, the issue would work itself out after an hour or so, or I could just sign out and sign back in, and that would fix the issue. However, the issue has only gotten worse. I now have to open the site in another browser entirely to be able to edit anything, but that only works about 40% of the time. If I do not open the site in a new browser, and try to edit content on a page, I am met with a blue square around the block on the page, and I have no way of removing the block, and/or removing that blue box. Attached will be a screen shot of the issue. Has anyone else had this issue? If so, has anyone found a solution to the problem? Also, I am not using any custom code in the site except embedded code for video live streaming, an api for Google Analytics, and Google reCAPTCHA. Thanks in advance!

Capture.PNG

• Replies 2
  • Views 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi. Have you solved it yet?

If no, try contacting Squarespace Customer Care https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?_ga=2.180381415.1321173809.1593838055-259054240.1593838055#choose-topic

If you still haven't solved, let me know

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Having the exact same issue with version 7.1. Have not been helped by support. Going to have to stop recommending this to clients at this point if something is not done quickly. I'm on Win 10 and NONE of the browsers are allowing me to make edits (Chrome, FF, IE, Edge). All browsers are up to date. HELP?

Archived