Gallery block interval 7.0

Hey guys (and gals),
I am setting up my Squarespace site and want to have a slideshow on some of my pages that just auto plays slowly. However, since the auto play interval can only be set to a max of 10 seconds I am slightly out of luck since I find this to be a little too often. So I was wondering if anyone knew if it is possible to change this interval somewhere. I have looked in the "site styles" tab but could not find anything there, don't know if this is a case where some custom code would be needed and if so, where it would be placed.
If it would not be too much to ask I would also ask if it was possible to change the actual transition speed between the images as well, since I find the transition to be a little too fast.

Since this might involve code I'd like to apologize in advance if I should have posted this in the code section, just was not sure this would go under "advanced code" since it feels like it would be a small and simple thing.

Thank you so much for the read!
Stay safe out there!

• Replies 1
  • Views 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived