Images on website look blurry (on my screen), despite I've uploaded them in a full size

Site URL: https://www.getactive.cz/autem-kolem-islandu-po-rusnem-pobrezi-i-drsnem-vnitrozemi/2020/5/30/poloostrov-snaefellsnes

Hi there,
I'd like to ask you for help. I know that when you upload an image on website, Squarespace creates a few versions of that image and picks the appropriate image size based on the visitor's screen. My screen is 1920x1080 so when I upload an image in full size (2500x1667px) squarespace pick the image with dimensions 1500x1000px for my screen. It might be the reason why all my images in galleries and lightboxes looks blurry (just a little bit). They are sharp only when you open them in a new tab and click on zoom.
So my question is - Is there any way how to fix it? Some css code? Maybe it could help if images would be displayed in their full size (2500x1667px) instead of 1500x1000px on screens with similar dimensions that I have, what do you think?
Thanks for any advice!
Michal

• Replies 0
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived