Slideshow Bigger on Mobile West Template

Site URL: https://courtney-skin.squarespace.com/

Hi,

I've looked through the suggested code for similar issues to this, but it does not seem to be quite what I need for this issue with this particular website. I created this website with an index slideshow and on desktop it looks awesome!! On mobile it's very underwhelming because it's so tiny.  Is there a way to make the slideshow bigger on Mobile to ultimately make a better first impression? I would be fine getting rid of the banner image on the mobile version if this is an option to make it bigger. Any suggestions appreciated. Site is courtney-skin.squarespace.com password: courtney

Thank You!

• Replies 3
  • Views 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes, but I wouldn't mid if it was a little bigger... but it's okay- if it's my only option. Thank You for responding!!! My only issue now is that I'm not liking the way the navigation menu and the "bio blurb" midway down the page look on the ipad! The Navigation is stacked on ipad- which is okay- can live with it, but as a graphic designer would rather have it look the way it does on the desktop. And same with the "bio blurb"- the photo and text don't line up anymore like they do on the desktop. Not sure if you have any suggestions on how to fix these issues just for the ipad. I have attached images. I really appreciate your insight! Thank You!

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 4.00.45 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 4.00.57 PM.png

15 hours ago, sachakrasney said:

yes, but I wouldn't mid if it was a little bigger... but it's okay- if it's my only option. Thank You for responding!!! My only issue now is that I'm not liking the way the navigation menu and the "bio blurb" midway down the page look on the ipad! The Navigation is stacked on ipad- which is okay- can live with it, but as a graphic designer would rather have it look the way it does on the desktop. And same with the "bio blurb"- the photo and text don't line up anymore like they do on the desktop. Not sure if you have any suggestions on how to fix these issues just for the ipad. I have attached images. I really appreciate your insight! Thank You!

If you want stack image/text on tablet only, I can give the code

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Archived