Hiding a product from the store page, but still accessible via URL

Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

On 6/15/2023 at 10:41 PM, rasmusarentsen said:

<style>
  .product-price::after {
    display: none !important;
}
</style>

no longer works for all products but one???? the boxes have the exact same CSS but here the code is shown. Don´t understand..

any help highly appreciated..

/Rasmus 

kasser.JPG

What is page url?

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I also need help hiding certain items from my store. The Items are digital downloads using the tag "gallery". Ive tried some of the custom css posted in the thread above, but none have worked. I assume its due to me using a different version of ss?

The link to the store is https://www.shapethefuture.nyc/merch . The main example is the item titles "Success - Gallery" 
Any help is appreciated!
- Xander

On 7/14/2023 at 12:40 AM, XanderSTF said:

Hello! I also need help hiding certain items from my store. The Items are digital downloads using the tag "gallery". Ive tried some of the custom css posted in the thread above, but none have worked. I assume its due to me using a different version of ss?

The link to the store is https://www.shapethefuture.nyc/merch . The main example is the item titles "Success - Gallery" 
Any help is appreciated!
- Xander

Add to Design > Custom CSS

div.tag-gallery {
    display: none !important;
}

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I've tried multiple options on this forum thread above for hiding certain products from our main store page, but I cannot do so successfully. The products all have the tag "Summer". 

The page I'm trying to hide the tagged products from is www.eisenhowerdance.org/shop

The page I want the tagged products to remain visible on is www.eisenhowerdance.org/summeracceptance

I'm unsure if I'm entering the code in the wrong place or if I'm doing something wrong.