Squarespaces New Scheduling Interface

Site URL: https://www.karynchabot.com/

Hello Fellow Squarespacers!

Has anyone had success using the new squarespace scheduling interface? If so, what is your favorite and least favorite feature? I am trying to decide between the $24/mo or the higher price plan and don't have enough information to make a decision. I hope someone on this forum can help since squarespace staff are very busy and slower to reply than usual due to COVID.  Here's my deal: I am a counselor and mostly work from my home office, either in person or over the phone for those that live too far away to drive to me. I also work at 2 other locations once per month for 1 day each counseling at 2 different wellness centers to new clientele. That means I need a few different calendars or a feature/option that would allow me to mark the days that I am not available by phone or in person at my home office for my regular clientele.  I have long distance phone clients as well, so I would need the time zone option that appears to belong to the higher priced plan. I don't need any of the other features in that higher priced plan I don't think though. I can't understand why the $24/mo doesn't offer a time zone option? They expect all clients to be local? Strange. Also, I would need an option to book client's myself while I am out of my office---on errands, for example----from my Iphone. I have never edited my squarespace site from my Iphone, but maybe it's possible? Is there a phone app for this? I would also like to be able to edit appointments remotely using my Iphone. Is this possible with this interface or do I have to wait until I get to my office to use my Imac enter clients in or edit their appointments? I would be so grateful for any insight or hearing from anyone who has experience using this interface. Thank you! Karyn

• Replies 0
  • Views 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived