SEO & Metadata

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, if you think about it Amazon has 100,000+ different categories of stuff and they can rank well for them all. You shouldn't have any issues with having a section of your site be centered around photography and another section centered around design & print. The only thing that will be harder is that you will likely need to develop more content than someone who focuses on one thing. But SQSP will let you customize & SEO each page according to its subject and Google can understand both and direct searchers to the right part of your site!

Let me know if you have any questions!

@philiptopping as modsquare mentioned, to get a better rank using the power of SQSP, we'll need to produce a ton of content. One place we generally start is to make a list of keywords and then dive deeper. eg: 

• design and print
  • design and print solutions
  • design and print business cards
  • design and print leaflets

If my business focused on design and print solutions then I would generally dive deeper looking at a mix of global and local keywords (FYI I'm based in the UK so some keywords are local to me): 

• design and print solutions york opening times
  • design and print solutions liverpool
  • design and print solutions orlando
  • design and printing solutions whitstable
  • campus design and print solutions

Archived