Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search

Add unindexed images to index full bleed slideshow

trevomex

Question

Hi, im using the forte template, i want to add images to the homepage index gallery, the one thats full-bleed, is there a way to do it?

right now the solution ive found is to add a blank page, then add a tumbnail to that page, the problem with doing that doing so makes a link in the navigation drop down menu, is there another way or if not, is there a way to hide the link from the top navigation without disabling the page, because doing so also hides the tumbnail image from the index gallery

thanks

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

Add to Home > design > custom CSS ul.folder-child [href="/new-page"] { display: none !important; }  

8 answers to this question

is there a way to hide the link from the top navigation without disabling the pag

yes. you can with custom CSS.

Can you share link to your site? and which link you want to hide?

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Add to Home > design > custom CSS

ul.folder-child [href="/new-page"] {
    display: none !important;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan, work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. 

Just now, trevomex said:

that worked great, thank you

i take it i can use that code with any page writing the url in href right?

Yes, just change url slug /new-page