adding custom content to cart and order confirmed pages

Site URL: https://www.blueferncreations.com.au/

hi all

After searching the current posts on this forum I have noticed that a lot of people are having issues with customising the shopping cart and the order confirmed pages. I am having the same problem in 7.1 (especially the order confirmation page with no footer - how unprofessional does that look?) and I have been back and forward with Squarespace support with no luck.

I'm only a relatively new customer and have spent a couple of weeks getting my site together. Overall I was very happy with Squarespace until I was testing the checkout experience before going live. I've made some custom CSS tweaks for now and am happy to share if anyone is interested. The only thing really bugging me still is the missing footer from the order confirmation page. Does anyone have any workarounds for this?

Also, I have just submitted a feature request and I would like to ask anyone in the same boat as me to also submit a request. If they get plenty of requests for the same feature, I would hope that they would think about implementing it.

I have attached a screenshot of my request, please do not copy it word for word.

Oh, and I chose to put it under 'Adding or editing blocks' in the contact form.

thanks
michaela 🙂

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 10.33.05 am.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-04 at 10.35.43 am.png

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived