How do i change header logo on sub pages in my portfolio

Site URL: https://www.marcabel.dk

Hello Squarespace Forum,

So i  lately decided to make a web portfolio to promote my graphic design material, but i am pretty new to squarespace..

So i have used this portfolio website template, where there was a page to my work and a page for my contacts.
So under my work page i have like 14 subpages, and i rly want my logo in white on all my subpages.. but when i change my logocolor on just one of my subpages, all the logos change... 
I rly want my logo to be black on my main working page, and then white on all my subpages

Can anyone please help me out?
I have tried every code there is on the internet, but without luck...

I have made a few screendumps of my page structure, so u can see a bit further on how its all put together.

My website link:
www.marcabel.dk

Kindly Regards,
Marc Abel

STRUCTURE1.jpg

STRUCTURE2.jpg

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Add this code to Page Settings > Advanced > Header to replace with new logo

<style>
.header-title-logo img {
    visibility: hidden;
}
.header-title-logo a {
    background-image: url(https://beaverhero.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/trees-3464777_640-min.jpg);
    background-size: cover;
}
</style>

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

Thanks @tuanphan. Is your intention to apply this code to the Homepage or directly into each project Sub-page? If your code is applied to the Homepage, both the Homepage and Sub-pages inherit the code (so there is no Header logo distinction between Homepage and Sub-pages). Alternatively, the code cannot be entered into the Sub-pages directly, as there are no Advanced options for Sub-pages using the Novo template (only the higher level directory Homepage). Like Marc above, I'm seeking a solution to apply a Black logo to the Homepage and a White logo to the project Sub-pages. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 hours ago, Zeno said:

Thanks @tuanphan. Is your intention to apply this code to the Homepage or directly into each project Sub-page? If your code is applied to the Homepage, both the Homepage and Sub-pages inherit the code (so there is no Header logo distinction between Homepage and Sub-pages). Alternatively, the code cannot be entered into the Sub-pages directly, as there are no Advanced options for Sub-pages using the Novo template (only the higher level directory Homepage). Like Marc above, I'm seeking a solution to apply a Black logo to the Homepage and a White logo to the project Sub-pages. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

you can setup white logo for sub-pages, then paste above code to Homepage header to change to black logo 😅

Or send to forum message

Thanks @tuanphan. I considered pasting the code into the Sub-pages, but cannot locate where to do this. Each Sub-page only has settings for: General, SEO and Social Image (attaching screenshot below). There is no Advanced setting to Add Code in order to make the logo white. Any suggestions?

Project_Settings.png

Also just received this notification from Squarespace support:

"It is not possible at this time to add custom code to the pages within a Portfolio Page. Generally speaking, these pages will be impacted by the settings for the overall Portfolio Page."

Any workaround ideas?

1 hour ago, Zeno said:

"It is not possible at this time to add custom code to the pages within a Portfolio Page. Generally speaking, these pages will be impacted by the settings for the overall Portfolio Page."

Any workaround ideas?

We can target Page ID. Each page has different ID. (I will check to night. Saved your question)

Or send to forum message

7 hours ago, Zeno said:

Any workaround ideas?

Can you share link to a sub page?

Or send to forum message

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, interlopr said:

I need help with this as well, anyone able to share the solution?

1 hour ago, Jori said:

@interlopr same, I can't seem to locate portfolio subpages' IDs, other pages are fine.

Edit Page > Add Code Block > Paste above code

Or send to forum message

Archived