Mobile breakpoints / Unable to view blog entries on mobile

Hi there,

I'm working on adding blog posts (not yet finished) to my site at www.stemajourneys.com.

On the desktop/tablet version, breakpoints, padding, et all look OK, but there is no full visibility of each entry when on mobile view.

Any ideas about that matter or even better could you please provide me with the right CSS code (not developer's mode)  to fix this issue?

Thanks so much,

SteMa.

image .png

• Replies 4
  • Views 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the problem you are seeing is because the Browser View gadget for mobile/tablet can be flaky and also sites can look inconsistent when logged in to the editing interface. 

The pages look ok when not logged in and on a normal browser. 
image.png.9b6028243b1283dd0260a609ba990571.png

5 minutes ago, colin.irwin said:

I think the problem you are seeing is because the Browser View gadget for mobile/tablet can be flaky and also sites can look inconsistent when logged in to the editing interface. 

The pages look ok when not logged in and on a normal browser. 
image.png.9b6028243b1283dd0260a609ba990571.png

Thank you for the swift reply, however this happens only on the blog entries (which are drafted for the moment being), not in this particular page/part of my website content! Any further thoughts?

I think that once published they will be ok. The problem is being caused by the editing overlay screwing up the layout in mobile view. 

Archived