Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Advanced Search
donovandeez

change hover link color without changing navigation index menu hover color

Hi there!

I found out how to CSS the link hover color via this post: https://answers.squarespace.com/questions/173058/change-the-hover-colour-of-links-without-changing.html

But the second line of code from that forum does not help my problem which is that I'd like to use a different color when hovering over the index/navigation/menu. I'm using the Henson template with the menu/index at the bottom.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! I've tried making up some code to reference that element the way that the button was referenced in the link above... like ".sqs-index-navigation-element:hover" but obviously that didn't work! hahaha. i don't know how to code!

Thanks in advance!

@donovandeez Try this CSS, it will change link hover content for main content, without navigation

div#mainContent a:hover {
    color: red !important;
}

You can send your question to my email to get faster answer. / How to Setup Password & Share URL 

-- I'm Tuan. I work for a non-profit project (build free libraries). I check the forum once or twice a day to help out the community. If you don't see me answering your question, you can send it to the email above. There are so many questions every day so I can't answer them all at once, I will try to answer them in the next few days.