How to create a customized slideshow

As part of an index page, I'd like to create a slideshow gallery that looks like the attached screenshot

alt text

but the image of the phone and the text and button beside it are what slide to display another image of a phone with accompanying text and button. The background image should remain in place. It must be actual text and clickable button and the images of phones are a GIFs. Is there any way to do this in Squarespace?

Right now, I have a banner background image and on top of that are two galleries side-by-side set to transition on the same timing to look like it's a single slideshow. The first slideshow has the images and second uses transparent images and is used for the text. But I have to add custom styling to that text, it doesn't actually slide (it just fades in and out), the user can't control the transitions because they're independent slideshows, and I'll have to accommodate separately for mobile.

Any better methods for accomplishing this?

• Replies 0
  • Views 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived