Salesforce integration

We are looking into CRMs that can be integrated into Squarespace. We would like the CRM to be able to capture transactional information from our e-commerce sales, including events and membership sign-ups.

We are a charity so have been recommended Salesforce due to the free licenses.

Does Squarespace integrate with Salesforce? If not then is there a CRM solution that does?

Thanks

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Skell70 Yes you can integrate Salesforce with SS. On the Salesforce side, they have an integration package just for SS, but it can be a little cumbersome. For my clients that want Salesforce integration, I use Zapier to make it simple. Here is a direct link

Hybrid Designer. I build and license technology tools. When it comes to building websites, for the past six years, Squarespace has been my top choice for a CMS! I'm no master, but I certainly know enough to be dangerous on the platform. Holla!

Id like our consumer orders from Squarespace to feed into Salesforce. If a new customer pays for an event or signs up to membership or if an existing member pays for an event on the SS site then it goes directly into their account in Salesforce. Thanks for your answer but I'm looking to integrate customers and their orders into Salesforce not just create a web to lead form if that is what Zapier does?

Id like our consumer orders from Squarespace to feed into Salesforce. If a new customer pays for an event or signs up to membership or if an existing member pays for an event on the SS site then it goes directly into their account in Salesforce. Thanks for your answer but I'm looking to integrate customers and their orders into Salesforce not just create a web to lead form if that is what Zapier does?

Archived