Domains are stuck in limbo within Google Cloud.

Before, with Google, there were two different platforms where you could manage your domains: "Google Domains" and "Cloud Domains" within their cloud console interface. I transferred two of my domains to Cloud Domains because it was easier to manage them using the Cloud DNS tools. However, after the migration to Squarespace, these domains became "stuck" in limbo. Despite continuing to function, they lost their "home."

Previously, I could switch back to Google Domains without any issues and manage them there. Now, these domains are lost in limbo within Squarespace, and I cannot access them. I can't even request to move them under my main email for management. When I try to transfer the domains to Squarespace, it says, "already a Squarespace domain." But where is my access? Is my only option to transfer them out of Squarespace entirely? Why is this an issue? I've talk to Squarespace about this issue, and the person told me that this was a "feature request". How is this a feature? This should be standard. 

Screenshot 2024-07-19 at 6.57.10 PM.png

• 3 weeks later...