Can't choose color of menu overlay links

I'm missing some critical selection. It doesn't seem to matter which background I choose for a menu-overlay in the site header. If I try to change any color style nothing happens. It just "auto-magically" doesn't work how I would expect it to. I would assume if I have menu overlay (open) in color chooser and I change colors it should change the color in the menu overlay. 
If I set the site header to adaptive, the menu overlay is white and the links/buttons are white as well. Ungood!

• Replies 2
  • Views 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey @thegracerx I'm going to try and help you with this, but there's no sound to your video on my end so if there's any info I missed apologizes in advance. 

Can you explain what you're looking to achieve? How do you want you header to look EXACTLY and I can walk you through it.

When you switch to Adaptive, what color do you want to see? 

Adaptive will take on the style of what ever that first section is. So if the first section of every webpage is set to a different section your Navigation setting in your Header will be inconsistent.

I'm going to go through what I see in the video in order of how it's shown.

1. The screenshot below show a plain white box and that's because your site background is set to white and all your text options are set to white.image.thumb.png.231a82b87ff07c6c9823856554b477d7.pngimage.thumb.png.4b443c285df8404e7bedc2feab5a08a8.png
  2. You then click "lightest 1" while still in the site styles and nothings happening to your header because your header is still set to your "white box" color theme. Go back to edit that website, hover over the first section of the webpage, click edit section, click colors, THEN click Lightest 1 and you'll see the menu change.