Need excpert same lenght on mobile and tablet

Hello

Is is possible to have the Summary Excpert on tablet and mobile the same lenght at all times?

I have made sure that there are about the same number of characters, so it looks good on pc, but on tablet and mobile it doesn't work quite as well.

Could some custom code solve this issue?

Thank you 🙂

example on summary on this site: https://www.turtelduen.dk/alle-oplevelser/palads
pw: 1234

image.png.b3ad1ded8190018fa6765101337865e0.png

Edited by WebShark
added tablet
2 hours ago, WebShark said:

Hello

Is is possible to have the Summary Excpert on mobile the same lenght at all times?

I have made sure that there are about the same number of characters, so it looks good on pc, but on mobile it doesn't work quite as well.

Could some custom code solve this issue?

Thank you 🙂

example on summary on this site: https://www.turtelduen.dk/alle-oplevelser/palads
pw: 1234

image.png.b3ad1ded8190018fa6765101337865e0.png

We can make the paragraphs smaller on mobile view, what do you think?

image.png.703c6af9e08f473d3fbd18ebf832ce16.png

The image I share above is set the font-size with 10px

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, video lightbox and much more)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 No-code customisations for Squarespace (+100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Freemium Squarespace Widget Templates (+1000 Elfsight Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

• WebShark changed the title to Need excpert same lenght on mobile and tablet
40 minutes ago, WebShark said:

Hello, thanks for looking into it!

As you can see in your own image it does unfortunately not solve the issue, at the text on the left is longer than the text on the right. Thanks though!

I suggest setting the style that hides the text if its character is over the maximum length you allow (you can count the number of rows). it is over. Missing characters would not be shown but only show three dots, Something like this

image.png.dfc62d3e10be924c226cf2010f658b83.png

When the user taps on each item, it will show enough information

What do you think?

image.png

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox, video lightbox and much more)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 No-code customisations for Squarespace (+100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Freemium Squarespace Widget Templates (+1000 Elfsight Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

23 hours ago, Beyondspace said:

I suggest setting the style that hides the text if its character is over the maximum length you allow (you can count the number of rows). it is over. Missing characters would not be shown but only show three dots, Something like this

image.png.dfc62d3e10be924c226cf2010f658b83.png

When the user taps on each item, it will show enough information

What do you think?

image.png

Hi! Thanks for the good suggestion! As is it typically just one line, it will not work the best, I think. I was hoping there was a solution to "force" the excerpt to be certain length and make the text adapt 🙂