Seeking Advice on Migrating Leather Jacket Store from Shopify to Squarespace

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to migrate my online store, The Jacket Lover, which specializes in leather jackets, from Shopify to Squarespace. I've heard that Squarespace offers some great features, but I'm a bit concerned about the migration process and ensuring that everything runs smoothly during the transition.

Has anyone here successfully migrated their store from Shopify to Squarespace? If so, could you share your experiences and any tips or best practices you found helpful? Specifically, I'm looking for advice on:

Transferring product listings and customer data

Setting up payment gateways

Maintaining SEO and ensuring we don't lose traffic

Any potential pitfalls to watch out for

I'd really appreciate any insights or recommendations from those who have gone through a similar process.

Thanks in advance!

• Replies 1
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Charlesdavid said:

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to migrate my online store, The Jacket Lover, which specializes in leather jackets, from Shopify to Squarespace. I've heard that Squarespace offers some great features, but I'm a bit concerned about the migration process and ensuring that everything runs smoothly during the transition.

Has anyone here successfully migrated their store from Shopify to Squarespace? If so, could you share your experiences and any tips or best practices you found helpful? Specifically, I'm looking for advice on:

Transferring product listings and customer data

Setting up payment gateways

Maintaining SEO and ensuring we don't lose traffic

Any potential pitfalls to watch out for

I'd really appreciate any insights or recommendations from those who have gone through a similar process.

Thanks in advance!

Shopify is much better for e-commerce, and calculated shipping.