Filter accounts without a purchase?

Is it possible to sort Contacts to filter people that have created an account on your website BUT have NOT purchased anything?

I'm trying to find a way to easily determine who didn't fully complete the process of purchasing a digital product so I can follow up with a reminder email.

When I try to create a filter to single out those without a purchase, there isn't an option for that. I can only filter choosing a Pricing Plan type, not those without NO pricing plan. Everything I've tried hasn't shown me just the folks with an account but no plan.

So is there no simple way to do this? Other than manually tagging each contact as "no purchase", it's surprising to me that there isn't an option to filter people that haven't purchased a plan yet.

How does one target non-purchasing subscribers with emails if you can't easily filter them out??

• 2 weeks later...

Have you tried using More Filters?image.png.f503e3205546c0edfb8ed78c290f9ed5.pngAnd then changing Max spent amount to 0 to filter out names whose total purchase  is 0 (or no purchase at all). image.png.c756641effcebddb4dc94c19a62ff81a.png 

We offer solutions for filtering, multi-location map display, adding tables, raising summary block limit and more at Squarewebsites  🔳.