Add Venmo QR Code to website?

• Replies 2
  • Views 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to offer your customers Venmo as a payment option you need to add a PayPal  Business Account to your Squarespace payment options. See https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206545517-Accepting-PayPal

I'm Colin Irwin aka silvabokis.  I've been a Squarespace designer & developer since 2013. 
I remember when it was all wild prairies round these here parts. 🐃🤠
Advice I give on here is free, though I may sometimes post an affiliate link or promote something I've written.
That reminds me.. ..you might want to check out my
Squarespace template finder or have a look at my other Squarespace tips
Speaking of tips, 💲I've got a tip jar that you're welcome to throw a few quid into if you think I've helped you. 
If you're looking for a Squarespace developer 
Book a chat or Drop me a line - first meeting is always free  

Posted (edited)

@colin.irwin

Hi Colin,

Thank you for your response. I don't have customers per say. The website is for a women's golf association and, for the first time, we offer online registration for membership and tournaments using the form block. Payment options are by check or Venmo (preferred). I found the option for adding PayPal and Venmo buttons, but I was wondering if using a QR Code is also an option without having to upgrade our plan or incur transaction costs.

Please confirm.

Kind regards,
Diane

Edited by dianeeve