Creating a members area where users can upload data

Hello

I would like to build a member area in which each member can upload their own data and have the website present it back to them (things like profile pictures and form fields). This would need a datastore of some sort which Squarespace does not provide. I can use something like Firebase but to do that, but I do not see a way to connect Firebase authentication with Squarespace member site authentication. Firebase supports multiple authentication formats, including username/password - but there is no way I know of to pull that information from Squarespace and create a user record in Firebase. How can I go about achieving something like this?

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Badri

If you want to build a member area in which each member can upload their own data and have the website present it back to them you need to use the third-party application as a sub-domain SQSP have no option to use the database you still achieve it using third-party app development services through API firebase is also used it but you need to hire a professional SQSP developer to do this,

If you really want to integrate submit request for more discussion and get any help,

👨‍✈️Professional Squarespace Developer - Custom Code

Submit Request

Fair enough. So you are saying it cannot be done on SQSP and needs to be built as a standalone application  hosted elsewhere which is then something you point to from a subdomain of your main site. Did I understand that correctly?

Badri

Yes It's correct!!

If you really want to integrate it with built as a standalone application hosted outside SQSP I am ready to help you and provide the best solution.

Just submit the above request and we start to built it today!

Waiting for you're kind response!