Google Workspace - Registration failed

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 4
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I used to host my website through Wix, but have transferred to Squarespace. My Workspace account was also in Wix, but has now been suspended because my subscription with Wix has ended. I tried to purchase a new Google Workspace in Squarespace, but i keep getting a 'Registration Failed' error (see attachment). I tried to get in touch with Squarespace, but not getting a reply. Can someone please help? I'm locked out of important documents and my e-mail.

Scherm­afbeelding 2023-11-28 om 15.20.49.png

Yes, it is very confusing. I signed up with Google during the transition period and also started to build my site with Squarespace. I was assured by all the bots that my lexihoa.com would go over the Squarespace. Now Squarespace's bot says I have to wait 90 days to transfer when it said it would be automatic. Now I cannot even get access to my domain in Google. I signed up for workspace and I am waiting to launch my site. This whole issue is a mess between the two. Very disappointing spending all my time with the nutso bots. Should not have paid for anything. Is there any help out there I either need to cancel this mess or get it working.

I recently transferred my domain to Squarespace.  I have tried setting up Google Workspace multiple times and keep receiving an error as shown below. 

I also cannot get Squarespace to help, as the email address I have associated with Squarespace is the one I'm trying to transfer to Google Workspace.  

I have set the Google Workspace presets in my DNS settings and ensured the Squarespace defaults are set.  What can I do to fix this? I need my email address access as this is affecting my business. 

image.thumb.png.63644376e2f3c715541a50dc4f9a83e4.png

Hey There

I transferred my domain from my old host to squarespace and now wanted to keep my old mail addresses. unfortunately I can't register my old Mail address to google workspace and now I am afraid my mail won't work anymore soon. I still can receive and send mail from my mail right now via my old provider but this will stop soon. What is the best way to work with this and why can't I register my mail to google?

We couldn’t register Google Workspace because of an error. We didn’t charge you. Try registering again. If the problem persists, contact us.